Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update

I've been going to work with Joe these past couple of weeks. Its fun to be working with him again. To be truthful its amazing to me how well we work together. Things just seem to come together, its very nice. The office is starting to pick up. We got 10 installs last week (in Ohio that was our average all summer long). We should be getting more each week. Only 15 more weeks to go then we come home. The summer has gone by so fast. I'm not sure I want it to go this fast. Just thought I would give you an update. Oh p.s. I'm going to try selling a little bit this summer. Hopefully it will go well. Lets pray!!!

All my love to whoever reads this.

2 comments:

we are a happy family said...

Lace I miss you and Joe. I am glad that all is well. How is your excersizing coming along?

Trista said...

Lace when you say your coming home does that mean home to Utah??? I sure hope so cuz I miss your face, and I have this little man who is growing up who I want se desperatly to know you! I am glad you guys are doing so well out there!