Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a joke!!!!

The cash for clunkers job only lasted 10 days. And Joe has yet to be paid for those days...thats going on to 2 and 1/2 weeks for him not getting a pay check for those days. I've been waiting for my last check to come for about 1 1/2 weeks. They said we would get it today. I sure hope so. There is a labor law that says once a company lets you go they have 24 hours to pay you....if you do not get paid then they pay you your normal wage for each day that you haven't been paid (from termination date). So Joe and I are going to fill out that form and they are going to HAVE to give us an extra $1000 (that is if we get paid today, if not then it will be more). So yey for sitting at home and getting paid for it. WAHOO!!! We have to get the sheriff's office involved...so I hope they take it seriously.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

Working for the government isn't usually very pretty. And they think they can manage our health care? Imagine what that would be like. Um, I don't want to. Too depressing!