Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Santa letters

...INTERNET CONNECTION TO NORTH POLE SUCCESSFUL...
...CONNECTING TO LETTERS TO SANTA ...

PLEEESE!! Don't bring me any new clothes...well, if you do,get my mom a bigger washing machine because if I get any more clothes the washing machine will overflow. By the way, don't give Mr. Grinch anything for Christmas. He forgot to wash behind his ears.
- Kayla, 9, Calgary, Alberta.


Please make it snow this year so i can make a snowman and have snowball fights with my dad. Also take some of my toys and give them to the children who don't have a mum and dad like i have.
- Kyle, 8, Ossett, United Kingdom.

It was -30c this morning, so remember to wear your long underwear when you come here.
- Garrett, 7, Ross River, Yukon.

i have not got a belly button so can i have one of them for christmas too
- Kyle, 9, Swindon, United Kingdom.

I hope that you get every house in the whole Unavicers.Maybe your wife should do the work for you.
- Jessica, 8, DeWitt, New York.

Do you go down air vents and form a fireplace in the wall if a house doesn't have one?
- Nathan, 7, North Bend, Oregon.

Can I have a friend for Christmas. I don't have any because I am different. I love you Santa
- Tyler, 6, Red Deer, Alberta.

If you have any extra magical powers i sure would like some. But make sure you can get to all the places you have to go first. Thank You, Vincent
- Vincent, 6, Temecula, California.

I have been really good all year long but don't ask Mommy and Daddy if its true.
- Sarah, 6, Littleton, Colorado.

Santa I think you're the best person in the whole wide world and I love you so much. I'm glad thet you and Jesus get along so well.
- Cody, 7, Evans, Georgia.

Thanks for last year and please don't forget my cousin. She can't help but be bad.
- Meg, 6, Sydney, Australia.

Arn't these kids SO SO SO cute!!! I hope they get their Santa Wish. My letter to Santa...

Dear Santa,
Thanks for all the wonderful people you've brought into my life. Please bless me with more awesome friends and family.
-Lacey, 22, Utah

Love you all and I hope you are all excited for CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: