Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Its been a while
Today I get to upload some pictures...why?? Well because my mom got me a camera from a yard sell. Its old but its awesome! Here's what I've been up to lately.
Yep we got a dog ( a while back)...his name is Toby and we sure do love him.
My mike broke while playing MW3...so a girl has to do what a girl has to do. And for those that noticed....I shaved my hair off in support of my grandmother who is fighting stage 4 lung cancer.
Made some candy bar cupcakes for a co-worker. She was getting married and I wanted to celebrate!!!
Joe and I made a collage of my father-in-law's wedding and turned it into a puzzle. This was the package that we gave them...who wouldn't want to get a package like this???
And last but not least...my hubby surprised me with a dozen roses.
Welp...thats all for me folks!!! Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment