Saturday, August 16, 2008


BACK HOME!!!!!


We are finally back in UTAH!!!!! I am way excited about this. We got home on sunday around 11:00 am. We didn't tell anybody in Utah other then Marko and Dad Andy that we were coming home. We wanted to suprise everybody and we did. It was so much fun. Jon and Moe came over to Mom's house and we jumped from around the corner to suprise them. Then the fun one came. MOM. We decided that we were going to wait on her bed for her to come into her room. When she came in she just looked at us for a second or so and then started screaming. LOL. She then ran to us and knocked us over and started crying. IT WAS THE BEST RESPONSE EVER!!!! After that we went to Dad Andy's house and La and the family was there for a family dinner. When she saw Joe she just started crying. Guess she missed us huh? Anywho. I just thought I would share the experience with you on coming home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently you don't get on this very often, but someday when you check this I have the link to Sandra's blog. I'm sure you will want to see it. Just look on my friends list.