Thursday, October 9, 2008
Weight Loss
So currently I am at a weight that I am not happy about. (160) YIKES!!!!! My healthy weight for me is about (134). I looked that up on a my regence thingy from work insurance. So that is my goal. I am starting a weight loss program. First thing I am going to learn how to control is stress in my life. (it is the thing that is making me sick all the time) and eating correctly. Which in other words means more healthy. YIKES!!!! I am going to go for walks at night as well. Joe is starting to work out with his brother Jon every night so I have to keep up some how. So I will take one of those embarrassing pictures like in a swim suit that shows most of your stuff as a starter point. And I will take pictures as the weight comes off. Hopefully everything will work out for me in losing my weight. My goal is to be sedexy. LOL. Wish me Luck!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good Luck!! It's good to be healthy. It's probably a great idea to do that. Wouldn't it be nice to work out your sickness and stuff away? That would be great. Love you!!
Lace I found you and welcome to the world of blogging. I didn't think that I would get into it as much as I have. But I love keeping in touch with everyone. I have had a crazy weekend and you will have to wait until I have a minute to blog about it. Know that I will be stalking you!!!! Love you
Post a Comment