Sunday, December 28, 2008

1 Year Down...

And a LOT more to go. YEY. Joe and I have been married for 1 year now (yesterday). I am excited for the rest of our lives.

Just one little announcement. We are having a BABY! And I fully expect (okay not expect but extremely hope for) Sandra to make a cute little quilt/blanket thing (I'll get the materials for you if that is what is required). We should be due around the end of Aug or the first of Sept. YEY!!!! We just found out today so we haven't been to the doc just yet. Soon though, very soon!!!!

Well have a Happy New Years everybody. I hope this finds you all happy and well.

4 comments:

mom o said...

Congrats and yes I will make you a cute blanket. Maybe you will get both your temple quilt and the baby blanket at the same time. I just found out on Saturday that we are getting another grandchild. Mark and Tara are expecting their first. We are not sure when because she was still on the pill when they got pregnant. Needless to say we are very excited for them. That was the gift they gave us.
I'm so excited for the two of you and that you and Holli will be going through this together.
Love you

James and Doralie said...

LACE! Congrats, this is great news! I amped for you! You will be a fantastic mom!

Philecia said...

Oh my geez, I honestly can't believe you are going to be a momma. Seems like yesterday we were jumping on the trampoline in our power ranger pj's. I cant wait tell you have a big belly haha I'm gonna poke it! I love you & congrats. You are going to be a perfect mother.

James and Shawna said...

Oh yay!!! Congratulations to you Lace! I'm so excited! Happy Anniversary and Happy Baby! You'll be fantastic parents!