Friday, January 16, 2009

Pregnancy...


So I have to be completely honest. Being pregnant scares the living day lights out of me. The reason for this is because I'm hearing a lot of crazy things that happen when you are about to have the baby. Some have been okay I can handle that and others its like WHAT!!!! I'm not sure I want to do that. However, one of my co-workers came in with her brand new baby today and I just about died. HOW CUTE!!!! I just kept saying I'm going to have one of those...and I want one. My co-workers just kept laughing at me when I said the last one and they all said "well good because you are going to have one." Then the best part of this whole story happened. Joe came to where we were and I just saw him light up. He was so cute, couldn't stop smiling, couldn't stop staring at the baby and then at me, and then smiling bigger and bigger. It was the cutest thing that I have ever seen. So with all that being said being pregnant is scary but I am almost positive that the outcome with be so WORTH it. Worth everything that I will go through or are going through now (even though the nausea is not fun at all, but getting better YEY). I am excited to be a Mom and if I do things like my Mom but in my own way I know I am going to be a great one!!! Just thought I would let everybody know how I feel.

1 comment:

mom o said...

Everyone has a scary story but you just have to ignore them. Having children is the greatest experience in a woman's life. Just wait until you feel the baby move inside you. It is a miracle from God. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better, even a little. It will pass and then other things will begin to pop up. Hang in there and before you know it you will be holding your own little miracle and telling yourself, my life will never be the same.
Love you