Hey everybody I do have a little bit of new news. Joe is now selling the systems...not installing them. And the other thing is, he is with a different company. Our old company wasn't being fair and by not being fair they were also messing with our back end check (which wasn't okay with us). So we left them. We are in North Carolina right now and I have to say that it is BEAUTIFUL. I love it here. I've always wanted to come here for college (wanted to be a tar heel). But working here is just as good. I'm trying to find a job so I can fill up my time with something. Before we left South Carolina we went to the beach. It was so much fun. I will try to post some pictures. We are staying with my long time friend Joey for a little while until our new company gets us an apartment. It is really fun to see him again after so long. His wife Lara is just the cutest thing. We have a lot of things in common but we are very different. I like her a lot. I just have this feeling that Joe is going to do AMAZING out here. Oh another change....we are not coming home until November. Which is another wonderful thing. It gives Joe more time to figure things out and to make more money...which is why we are out here in the first place. Well I've got to run. Our company is taking Joe and I out to lunch. Just wanted to give you an update. Love you all.
P.S. Oh oh oh one last thing. They have an indoor basketball court. HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!?!?!?!? I love it. :)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay I am so excited for you! You sound so happy! And staying with Joey how much fun is that!? I am really happy for you though. Text me we need to catch up! I have to tell you something that will shock the socks off you!
Post a Comment