Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some pictures

Okay I have borrowed Joey and Lara's computer to post some pictures FINALLY. So Enjoy these.
The one up top is one of the best sunsets I've ever seen. It was amazing.


One of the incentives ended everybody in a pool to dive for pennies. Joe got the most. He picked up 74 pennies.

There were some trees behind our apartment so Joe and I decided to have a little bit of fun with them.


We were 20 mins away from Folly Beach. One morning we decided we wanted to go play before we had to go to work. This is my favorite picture of Joe so far. Doesn't he just look HOT?!?!?!?!?

Joe and I picked up a lot of sea shells while we were there. I just love them. Now I need to get an awesome glass container to hold them all. SWEET.

Joe had so much fun in the ocean. It was hard to get him to leave for work. He just loves it.
Well those are all the pictures I'm going to upload for now. I'll do more later. I hope you enjoyed these.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!! We miss you, but I'm glad your ding some fun things while your away.

mom o said...

I'm so glad that you have posted. It has been awhile and I have been concerned about you. It is good to hear that all is going great. How many one on one games have you and Joey had. I remember you could smoke him good. I love the pictures, I miss the beach. Now that girl's camp is over for another year I might have a few seconds. I miss you and Love you.