Sunday, October 18, 2009

Carmel Apples and Bridal Veil Falls


Today we went over to Dottie's house to make some YUMMY carmel apples.

As you can see Joe didn't want me to eat his.

So I got my own. When we were done with that Holli and Ike along with Joe and myself went for a hike up Bridal Veil Falls. It is so beautiful there. Check it out for yourself.


We took some awesome pictures of our families...



Once we got done with all the serious ones...we decided to have some fun!!!



And for any who are wondering about this next picture. Holli and Ike's baby Braydn is only 5 months old. Crazy that he can do this!!!!

That was todays fun!!! I love it up there and Joe has decided that we need to go back a LOT. I hope you are all having a great day!!!

2 comments:

Jarv n Mand said...

That looks like so much fun! I love caramel apples!

Jarv and I have been married about 2 and 1/2 years. We bought a house in Washington, just outside of St George so that's where we are. Jarv is from Hurricane so that is what brought us down here. Where are you living? Are you working... going to school?

Jarv n Mand said...

Good for you! A dental assistant is a great job and I could definitely see you doing that... it's good to hear from you and the best of luck in all that you decide to do!