Friday, October 2, 2009

Mormon Messages

I love the Mormon messages that you can find on YouTube. They are so amazing and wonderful. The testimonies that you can have at a click of a button....I mean honestly that is amazing. I have one posted on my facebook page if you want to check it out. You really don't want to miss it. I couldn't figure out how to post it on here. I'll keep trying though. I hope you go watch it because it made my heart happy and I want to share that happiness with anyone I can. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Errol and Megan said...

Lacey I just found you through Sandra's blog! How are you? I was just looking at all of your blogs and I am so sorry about your baby! My baby was due last week that I lost back in March, which was the second child that I have lost. I think its something that you never get over but Heavenly Father sure makes it feel better! I loved reading your testimony and the knowledge that we do have that we can raise our little ones someday!!! I think of you so much and hope all is well in your life!!! Lots of Love, Megan