Have you ever felt like a big disappointment? That everything you try to do ends up not working now matter how hard you try? That has been my week and let me tell you I'm very frustrated. You know what everybody needs? INSURANCE!!!!! I'm not sure how much money we have spent in the past two weeks on medical bills (new ones...again). Now my sweet husband is so loving and supportive that it just makes me feel even more worse for being sick all the time. Here we have plans to go to college in April and we have to hold that off because of me...because I can't get better....now I'm getting in trouble with my work place because I can't get better. So my poor husband is thinking about getting another job (instead of going to college) so I can stay home and try to get better. Don't I feel like the worst person on the PLANET!!! no no I take that back...UNIVERSE!!!
We went to a specialist who said well we see some abnormalities but nothing that would cause your problem, sorry. And I have to pay $600.00 FOR NOTHING. THANKS A LOT!!!!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
'This too shall pass' or so they say. What's wrong exactly? Your stomach still? I say still go ahead with school. Surely you guys can get grants. That will pay for school, then you'll just have to work for living expenses! Good luck. And don't feel bad. It's not like you're getting sick on purpose!! Sheesh!
Hang in there! Somethings are just our out your control. If you've had a lot of antibiotics? stay away from grease, sugar or yeast. Just taking a guess cause I don't know whats going on. I just know that at one time the Doctors couldn't diagnose why I had extreme stomach pain and kept giving me antibiotics. It was KILLING me. Inbox me on F/B I'm here for you! XO
Post a Comment