1) Ecstatic - Ecstatic because Reba is coming to concert in SLC on April 2nd. Joe says I can go!!!! So this is making me extremely happy (even though it is still months away, seriously I had a dream about her last night....I know I'm obsessed!).
2) Concerned - Concerned that we're not going to get our Fasfas finalized before Spring semester.
3) In Love - I'm in love because, This past week I've been working over time and my sweet husband has been taking care of the house, the laundry, the bills. He is truly amazing to me and I love him very much.
4) Sad - Sad because we lost our baby almost 2 years ago (thinking about how different life would be right now). Sad because my brother just had his 4th baby and I can't go see how cute she is because they live so far away from us.
5) Understanding - Understanding because all of Sarah's family lives around her (sort of) and a girl needs to have her family close. So I understand why they live in Indiana. The men can learn to deal with it but a woman wants her family close.
6) Depressed - Depressed because of how much I weigh (and really upset with myself because I can't find the motivation to do anything about it. So I beat myself up for how I look and how much I weigh...yet I do nothing about it. Sound wrong to anybody else?)
and lastly...
7) Tired - Tired because I've been having to work so many hours at my job. (it's the busy season, what do I expect right?)
How can one person really feel all of these emotions and not go crazy...or explode...oh wait. I'm already crazy! Hmm...

1 comment:
Hey sis, Call or text me. We can work on the motivation thing!!!!!!! I love you so much!
Post a Comment