Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day Picture overload

Joe and I had a fun labor day weekend. We first went over to my family bbq.




Love this picture because in it you will see that grandma and grandpa are here. We loving the fact that they have moved back and are getting settled in.





We told mad to waive in the picture because we were taking it for Steven's family and my Mom since they couldn't be here.





Everybody meet Tom. He is Philecia's boyfriend. He is a great guy, very sweet and just down right awesome.

After we got done there we went over to Joe's family party, where we roasted HUGE marshmallows and played games until 12:30 in the morning. Enjoy the pictures.

















Well my friends and family you have now seen what Joe and I did over the holiday weekend. I hope you had as much fun as we did.

No comments: