Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Any Tips????
I need help!!! I can not eat anything with out eventually having it all come back up and into the toilet. I have tried sprite, ginger ale, soda crakers, nausea meds that the doctor gave me and tums (but have only tried the tums for 1 day). Nothing seems to be working. Does anybody have any ideas to help me feed my baby sucessfully? Please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The only thing I ever found to work is to have the baby, but please, wait a little bit for that one, okay? We don't need any more premies in the family!! Good luck. Hang in there. The baby will get what it needs from your body, so try to make sure that you're eating healthy foods, so what it is able to get will be healthy things.
ask for a blessing lace it will work.
Post a Comment