Monday, February 23, 2009
Summer Fun!!!
Well we know for certin now that Joe and I are going to South Carolina for the summer. YEY!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. We'll leave April 6th and come home around the beginning of Aug to have the baby. Still haven't decided if I am just going to fly home for the doctors appointments or if I am going to find a doctor out there. We'll see!!!! I've always wanted to go to North Carolina so being in South Carolina is close enough for me. Just thought you'd all want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm happy to hear that the two of you are going to be together for the summer. This will help Joe get to know the baby better before he comes. This way he will be with you for all the excitement and be able to feel movement. I'm happy to hear that you are doing better and this will also help you to have Joe's strength to lean on when you become more miserable. April 6th is the day that I will be leaving for Illinois for the next baby. Hope all continues to go well for all three of you.
Love you lots
Post a Comment