It has been a while since I've been on. I thought I would let everybody know that Joe and I are doing great physically and emotionally. I didn't believe everybody when they said that time heals most wounds but it does. We miss baby Emmit a lot but its not that piercing pain that it used to be when we thought about him. For that I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me. Joe and I are now finding the blessings from the outcome. Hard to believe it right? Thats what I thought to but anything is possible when you just "let go and let God" take the pain away.
To celebrate what would have been our Son's birthday (Aug 21st) we are going to the Raleigh North Carolina temple. I can't think of a better thing to do. I love my Husband and I love our Son. I know for a fact that Emmit is happy. I know that Father is watching out for him. I know that our Father in Heaven watches over us and lifts us up when we feel down. I know that He lives and that he loves me. I have seen and felt that over and over again for the past 5 months. I am thankful for the time that I got to spend with Emmit. Those memories keep me going. I am thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am thankful for the strength it gives my family. I am thankful for President Thomas S. Monson and for all that he does (that I don't even have a clue about). I say these things in Jesus' name, Amen.
I just want everybody to know that we are doing BETTER.
No plans on having any little ones for the moment. We want to buy a house first before we have another child. A worthy goal I believe.
I love everybody. Have a great day!!!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment