Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Story



Joe came home last night and told me a very funny story about the lady who he sold a system to. It went something like this.

The first thing this lady does when she gets home every night is take off ALL of her clothes and puts in a bag of popcorn. After the popcorn gets cooking she runs around the house doing the naked dance while waiting for the popcorn. After dancing back and forth she went back into the kitchen and found that her microwave was on FIRE!!! She runs to the microwave unplugs it and then carries it out to her balcony where she throws it so it will land in the pool. Then she remembers its NOVEMBER....the pool is covered with a tarp...."F***" she yells and runs down the stares and starts pulling on the tarp to get the mircowave (that is on fire), don't forget this lady is in the BUFF!!! A guy comes up behind her as she is pulling the tarp and very calmly asks her "do you need any help?" The lady then looks back at this guy and says "No, I got it"

HA HA HA HA HA I cracked up at this story. I just had to share it with everybody!!!! Hope it made you laugh as hard as I did.

1 comment:

Trista said...

HAHAHAHA that is one of the funniest stories I have heard in weeks! haha I am so happy to hear you guys are doing good.. You have such an amazing testimony and so much faith!