Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some fun pictures of Joe.

Joe was getting ready to leave today for work and I thought he looked really good so I wanted to take a couple of pictures. Just wanted to show everybody!!!!


Now he fits the part of a sales rep!!!!


Sorry for the blur (one of the incentives is to buy a camera...I have one but it eats up batteries and I have run out of those). Unfortunatly he decided to wear all black on a really HOT day. He has been roasting. But he sure does look good.

Thanks to everybody who fasted and prayed on his behalf to do well!!!! You are all amazing wonderful people whom we love VERY much!!!! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

He does look great! It looks like maybe he's lost some weight even. How are the sales coming? I'm praying for you guys!