Friday, March 12, 2010
Happy News
So I am going to share an AMAZING story that has happened to Joe and me. For the past month I have been looking for a job. Well a few days ago I had two interviews in ONE day. The first one was at Sears being a cashier and the other was at a place called ACS. So I went to my Sears job and I was offered a job there. The only problem was, it was part time and only paid $7.25 an hour. So I said yes to them and decided to go to my other interview anyway. I show up at the ACS interview and was offered a job there as well. So TWO interviews and TWO job offers! I couldn't believe it. I said yes to the second job as well. Now during this time I had been sending emails to my old boss at OVERSTOCK asking for my job back and up to that point I had not heard anything back from them. I was picking up Joe and decided that out of both of the job offers that I had gotten I would gladly turn them down if I could go back to Overstock. SO I went inside and talked to the HR lady about me getting my job back. She said that she would have to talk to my manager and see if that would be okay. So here I am not knowing if I am going to get my Overstock job back, I went and took my drug test for the ACS job. A few days later I get a call from my old manager from Overstock saying that I HAD my old job back!!!! I couldn't believe it. So I am happy to report that I have turned down those other two jobs and am going to start working on Monday for Overstock. I just keep feeling that I have been extremely BLESSED in my life lately. I think it is because Joe and I have both been living correctly. We read our scriptures together nightly, we say our prayers nightly and we have been going to the temple once a week. I am so grateful for the gospel of JESUS CHRIST. I am so grateful to be a member of this true church. I have a testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith and that he helped RESTORE the church so that we could have it in our lives today. I have a TESTIMONY of nightly scripture study. Since Joe and I have started to do this our life has just been easy and happy. I know that Pres. Monson is a TRUE Prophet on earth today. I know that he receives revelation for us every day and that if we would listen to him and do what he asks our lives will be TREMENDOUSLY better. I just wanted to share my experience and my testimony with you. I hope you are having a GREAT day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go! We're so happy for you guys!!
It holds true: "I the Lord am BOUND when ye do what I say..." Awesome TESTIMONY! XO
Post a Comment