Joe and I went to the temple today at this beautiful Jordan River Temple. I realized today how extremely blessed I really am. Not because of temporal things but because of eternal things. I went through for a lady named Bridget O'Brien. Her birthday was in 1842. As I was looking at her birthday I realized that she has waited a LONG time to receive her endowments and I have had mine for almost three years! I realized that I am blessed because I live in a time where the gospel is fully restored. That I have received everything I need to make it back to our Father in heaven. How thankful I am that I have that privileged. The 1 year anniversary for the passing of our son is coming up on March 29th. How blessed am I that if I live righteously I will be able to be with him again, and for ETERNITY! Nothing gives me greater joy then that. To be able to live with my family forever, as long as we are worthy, is the best blessing father could give me! I just wanted to share what I always knew but realized again today at the temple. I hope you had a good day!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Joe and I went to the temple today at this beautiful Jordan River Temple. I realized today how extremely blessed I really am. Not because of temporal things but because of eternal things. I went through for a lady named Bridget O'Brien. Her birthday was in 1842. As I was looking at her birthday I realized that she has waited a LONG time to receive her endowments and I have had mine for almost three years! I realized that I am blessed because I live in a time where the gospel is fully restored. That I have received everything I need to make it back to our Father in heaven. How thankful I am that I have that privileged. The 1 year anniversary for the passing of our son is coming up on March 29th. How blessed am I that if I live righteously I will be able to be with him again, and for ETERNITY! Nothing gives me greater joy then that. To be able to live with my family forever, as long as we are worthy, is the best blessing father could give me! I just wanted to share what I always knew but realized again today at the temple. I hope you had a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Lacey! What a great reminder for all of us!
It's so true! Thanks for the little reminder...
PS I love the new pic! You look very pretty!
Post a Comment