Monday, March 15, 2010

Joe...

Joe is doing so WELL at his new position at Overstock. He was promoted to the SEO team (search engine optimization aka marketing) back in Feb. Since then he has been promoted 3 times. And today he told me that he has been made Assistant Team Lead with a possible Team Lead position. He has already gotten a raise and was told he is going to get another one in about a month and a half!!! He loves his job and is thankful that he is going to be able to put this on his resume. Being on the SEO team is great, being an assistant team lead for the SEO team is incredible for a resume. I'm so thankful that we are staying home this summer so Joe can pursue this job and see where it takes him. He has also decided to go into Massage Therapy School. So once we figure out which college he wants to go to we are going to get him started on that. Life is really looking up for us right now. We are defiantly on the high part of the roller coaster of life and loving every min. Just thought I would update you on the life of Joe since I know you don't hear about it often. I hope it makes you as happy as it makes me!!! Life is great!!!

No comments: