Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3 mile walks

So this my my life right about now. The treadmill has become my friend. I realized how pathetic I was after I read my last blog, about how I wouldn't work out because I wasn't feeling well. I realized that the reason I wasn't feeling well was because I am not healthy. The only way to get healthy is to eat correctly and work out. So right now I'm working on working out every day. I walk 3 miles one day and the next day I go swimming. Since I've started this I've walked/ran 15 miles. Today was the first day I ran a full mile without stopping. I haven't done that since Jr. High Track. GO ME! The eating part...I'm watching my portions but I still sneak in a candy bar every once in a while. So I think the picture above is a perfect fit! I haven't seen any results physically yet (I'm sure it will come sooner or later) but emotionally I'm much happier. I have more energy and wake up feeling refreshed! Today I was feeling kinda angry so the first thing I wanted to do was go walk my 3 miles. That's a healthy habit I think. Well just wanted to let you all know that I'm working on losing my weight! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Way to Go!! Keep it up! Healthy is HAPPY! :) XO

Trista said...

Your such a wonderful inspiration! I love to hear your updates.. Keep up the good work. Your awesome!