Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We have the Internet!

Today we got the Internet at our new apartment. We really don't have any new news. Our life is blissfully boring.

We are looking into going to school. I'm debating on two careers. 1) RN (which should take only 4 years of school) and makes around 54,000 a year or 2) Anesthesiologist (which will take 12 years before I'm on my own) which makes 280,000 - 370,000 a year. I would love to do both, it really depends on what the Lord wants for me. Its defiantly time to start praying and fasting over each. 12 years is a very long time to be in school but worth it in the long run I'm sure. Joe is thinking about being a pharmacist. His brother is currently going to school to become one and it has peaked his interests. He is still thinking that over though. We'll see what happens.

We are both still enjoying our jobs with Overstock.com. Great company to work for and hey its not installing!!! WAHOO! Its nice to be here for the summer. We've recently climbed up to Timpanogos Cave (killer). We didn't take our camera but Holli has some that I'm sure she'll post eventually (lol).

I'm working at getting down to 135 (the weight I was in high school). Once I've accomplished this goal Joe says I can spend our entire pay check (His pay check and mine combined) on anything I want. Once Joe gets down to his weight goal he gets to do the same thing.

No kids, or even thought of kids yet. We've realized that we have time. We don't have to be done having kids by the time we are 30. It would be nice but not mandatory. We still have our 'miss Emmit' days but those are few and far between now. Not a daily constant pain.

Soon to come...pictures. ( I hope)

1 comment:

Jarv n Mand said...

Lace! You sound great! My hubby is an RN and loves it! I am pretty sure I could never do it, but he highly recommends it! But he isn't just stopping at being an RN, he is continuing his education to become a Nurse Practitioner, which may be another little something for you to consider... it only takes about 8 years at the most!

Good luck with everything you would like to do with your life! But it most definitely sounds like you are on the right track!