Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rubix Cube

Have you ever wondered what the inside of a rubix cube looks like? Well now you know what one looks like. Joe loves to have puzzles that he can work on and solve, so my mom bought him a rubix cube. I have always wanted to know how they were built so Joe decided to take one apart for me and show me how it works.



I was just more confused once I saw it it all taken apart. Seriously, I just couldn't figure it out. So Joe was putting it back together and explaining to me how it works while doing so.



So apparently its really easy to put back together except when you get to the last piece. From my understanding it then becomes a beast!



You can't see it very well but that is the "inside" part of the last piece. Joe had a hard time getting it in. Took him a few minuets but he finally did it.


So that my friends and family is the makings of a rubix cube that was taken apart and put back together. Please don't ask any questions on how he did it because I honestly can't remember. I swear sometimes I'm hopeless. I hope you enjoyed this little post. I'll post more pictures later.

Oh and P.S. at least I know how to solve one. Wahoo!

No comments: