Yesterday Joe and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. YEY! I honestly can't believe that three years has gone by already. We've been through a LOT but have only come out stronger. I asked him yesterday that if he knew then what he knows now would he still marry me and he said Yes! So I must be doing something right.
Joe had to work yesterday but I did not. I spent the day cutting and and hanging hearts and cleaning the house. The look on Joe's face when he saw what I had done is priceless to me. Here are a few pictures (you can't really see it but I did spell out Happy Anniversary, each letter on its own heart. I had like 65 or 66 hearts in total).
We decided to go to the training table (they have great cheesy fries) where we ate until we were stuffed to the rapters. We then went to Walmart and bought some entertainment items. I got Inception, Prince of Persia and Despicable Me (which is a super super cute movie). Joe decided that he wanted to get an X-box 360 game called UFC 2010. I also got Joe some things that he has been needing (which I think he liked more than the video game).
So Happy 3 years to us! I look forward to blogging next year as well. Life is good.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! XO
Post a Comment