Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Family home evening

Yesterday we had family home evening. The project was to build scripture cases (because I didn't have one). So we took two Chex boxes and crafted them into a case that could hold my scriptures. Today I have added awesome pictures so I could hide the cereal part. Here are the fun pictures.

This is the front of my scripture case (sorry for the one picture you can't see because of the light...it was the best picture I could get).




This is the spine of the scripture case (again sorry for the horrible picture). The spine of the book has all of the presidents of the church starting with Joseph Smith. There haven't been enough presidents for me to fill up the entire part so I had to add a few more pictures.

This is the back of the scripture case. I really wanted Jesus to be the focus so I only put this one huge picture on it. One of my favorites for sure.

And my scriptures fit in there nice and neat. There are a few places that I couldn't cover with any pictures so I'm still trying to figure out what to do with those, but all and all, I think it's the best scripture case ever! So much fun to make!

We made one for Joe and I think I'll be putting pictures on his as well but I'm not positive on that just yet.

No comments: