I'm nervous to start this point in our lives but also extremely excited. I know that when school is over we will be able to buy a home, have a family, and have jobs that pay us what we deserve to be paid.
I'm looking at my friend from school and some even a year younger than me who have graduated and I think....man I wish I would have done that right out to high school. It would have been nice to have been done with school and working the job that I love.
For nursing - I need to be a CNA before they even let me into nursing school. I'm thinking about doing it right away because then I could get a job doing what I love instead of something that just pays the bills. Any ideas or tips?

HERE WE COME!
P.S. (Hopefully for spring semester we can make it down to Snow College. That's where we both really want to be. We'll see what happens. The company I work for offers tuition reimbursement. Depending on the grade we get, they pay more for good grades).

No comments:
Post a Comment