Friday we leave for our cruise. YEY. Can I say that I am so excited I can't even stand it. I am preparing everything today and tomorrow. We leave for the airport at 8:00 am on friday morning. We fly to Chicago (where we have a lay over) then we fly to LONDON (where we have another lay over but thats okay because we have to go through customs) and then on to Barcelona!!!! Where we will stay for a day and get on the cruise ship!!!! From there we go to FRANCE and ITALY and then cruise back to NY (where we will be staying for a few days to see the sights and the broadway play WICKED). Then we fly home on Dec 1. So its 18 days of pure FUN and I can't wait!!!! I'll post pictures when we get back.
YEY!!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sick!!! I am ridiculously jealous!!! But have a blast! I want to see pictures when you get back!
Don't have to much fun. I will be thinking about you enjoying your break away from life.
Love you
Post a Comment