I have a goal. My goal is to write a church talk every single week on a different topic....for the rest of my life. The reason I am doing this is because I need to study the gospel more and I need to remember it. So the only way to really remember what I have read is for me to write it down.
This last weeks topic was Family. And I studied for 6 days and on the 7th day I wrote the long talk. It is amazing to me how much better my life has been since doing this...and I have only been doing it for a week. I can't even imagine how I am going to feel after I finish each week. I am excited.
I haven't figured out what exactly my topic will be this week...I am debating on a couple topics. I just thought I would tell everybody my goal. You reach your goals better if people know about them then if you were to keep it inside.
Have a great day!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment