Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Ohio Pictures

Here are some more pictures of Ohio...I only have a few left but they are of my brothers family. They live in Indiana. About 3 hours from where we were living so it was very nice to see them. I will post those at a later date as well. Enjoy all!!!!

Oh MY GOSH....everything was so green there. And the trees...there were so many trees. The air smelled wonderful!!!! I do miss the green but I am glad to be home.
Joe saw this bumper sticker on the back of somebody's car. Its very funny and also very very true. LOL.

We had to work on the 4th of July and Dottie (mom) told me to try to get in the spirit of the holliday. So while on a job there was this yard across the street and I took a picture of it and sent it to Dottie to show her I was trying.
Almost every street sign reminded me of home in some way. If you can read this it says Madison Ave. And of course it reminded me of my neice Madison. Crazy huh?
This was one of those days where you stayed at home until you are like 3rd on the list to get a job then you started moving. So we called this our relaxing day. We all need to have more days like this. :D

No comments: