Monday, October 20, 2008

My crazy weekend

My Cute husband bought me these flowers. And no he didn't do anything wrong, its not our anny or my birthday. He did it because he is a cute person and wanted to show his love for his wife.

This weekend my mom came from Nevada. It had been about 10 months since I have seen her. That same day there was an APX end of the year party. So Joe went to that and I stayed with my mom.

Apperently APX gave away 2 brand new cars and 50 Mopeds (the newer ones) and 500 really nice mountain bikes and each person that went (which was about 2,000) got a hat and a shirt and a backpack...and here is the kicker, they also gave $60,000 to one office (and for those who don't know about the whole alarm security things there are a lot of offices...almost one in every state...sometimes 2 or 3 in one state). So there were guys from the different offices trying to win the 60,000 because it was a contest. One part of the contest was each person had to collect from the crowd 2 eyebrows. They had the wax paper and everything. Well Joe was in the front and a guy was about to run past him...and Joe yelled "HEY HEY HEY over here I have an eyebrow"...the guy comes over to him puts the wax paper on part of his left eyebrow and then rips it off.

I get a text from joe that said " I just had my left eyebrow waxed" so I am thinking "OH Crap" you know??? Thinking that he was going to come home with only one eyebrow.

Well he came home with half an eyebrow as you can tell. Sorry its not a very good picture. But he later told me that he won $100 for it. So I told him that he could spend that money on anything it wanted. It didn't have to go to bills or even to our cruise, he could spend it on anything. So to bring this story full circle....he spent it on his wife. Cute huh?

No comments: