
Holli and I have been best friends for a very long time. Now I am not just talking about a few years I mean like YEARS. We remember playing county softball on the same team which was oh I don't know 1998-1999 maybe even sooner.
We have been through a lot Her and I from falling off playground swings to being grounded all the time, from 9/11 to family funerals, from boyfriends to marriages, to funny quotes (one of which was "Smile its good for the soal, sole, SOUL") it has been a long and wonderful road.
I know that my life would be completely different right now if I didn't have Holli in my life.
She has been such a help for me during my times of need.
She has been such a help for me during my times of need. The times that I needed to get out and do something she was there. The time when I needed to cry she was there. The time that I needed to talk she was there. The times when I have been at my craziest she was there. She continues to be there for me no matter how far apart we are.
What can I say to you Holli that I haven't ever said before.
Thank you for being so wonderful. Thank you for putting up with me when everybody should have turned and walked away. Thank you for always being the best friend that I have always needed. Thank you for listening to the spirit when it came to me.
Here are just a few pictures of our years as friends and sisters together. Not very many as you can see, but remember we have a TON that we can enjoy and remember. I love ya sister. Thank you for always being there. I hope and pray that I have helped you through out these years as much as you have helped me.
Your Friend and Eternal Sister,
Lace

2 comments:
Thanks sister!! You definately have help me just as much over the years and I'm glad that you stuck by me with all the crap I have done. I love you lots and can't wait to see you soon!!
I agree with you, the two of you were sisters long before it became official. You must be getting so excited to have her close again. I'm not sure exactly on her move date but I do know that it is coming up. Love you both
Post a Comment