As Soon as I get more time I will post more pictures but as for now...these are all you get of our trip to Ohio. I will put more on at a later time. I hope you enjoy.

Here is the temple at sunset. The sunset was only on the steeple part of the temple. It was beautiful.

On the way home from Ohio we ran into a sign as you can see was made for Joe. Joseph Camron Whitehorn. Kinda close huh?

Here Joe is at the Columbus Ohio Temple. We took a day off to go to the temple. It was the same day that Joe's cousin Chelsie went through the Manti temple for the first time. It was a beautiful Day.

Joe was getting pretty tired of me taking pictures. Look at the angry mean face he gave his Wife. Its a good thing that he was really just joking.

This is at the store. Joe went crazy because the bin is FULL of toostie rolls. It was a very funny thing to see people.

While waiting for a job joe and I went to a park. In the park there was a tribute to all of the service people....Navy...Army...Marine Corps....things like that. I had Joe go stand by the one that He wanted to Join if they would have taken him. Darn that Asthma.

I took this picture in our car in Ohio waiting for a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment